The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

I got my car back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
its a lot less rice now. molded drift, black interior, cf hood, black painted stock rims middle tail light painted but looking for edm tails, what do you guys think? there's a couple more pics in the gallery.

Attachments

• DSCF1002.jpg
    DSCF1002.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 617
  • DSCF1003.jpg
    DSCF1003.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 617
I would get rid of all your bumpers and sideskirts and change them back to stock and get rid of the altezzas too and that exhaust, I would only drive a car that looks like that if I really hated myself... IMO

ITSME4G63 said:
I would get rid of all your bumpers and sideskirts and change them back to stock and get rid of the altezzas too and that exhaust, I would only drive a car that looks like that if I really hated myself... IMO

well thats cool, sometimes i hate myself, why dont you post up some pics of your car?

im still lookin bro..i hate myself for losing that great deal for u!im really sorry..my bad!

but all u need now(besides the edm) is a decent drop and some slightly wider wheels..and ur ride would be set to go :thumb: loving the white dsms :thumb:

Raph said:
im still lookin bro..i hate myself for losing that great deal for u!im really sorry..my bad!

but all u need now(besides the edm) is a decent drop and some slightly wider wheels..and ur ride would be set to go :thumb: loving the white dsms :thumb:

no worries bro, got ground controls on the way

I personally think it looks great. I ordered that kit when I had my first dsm(Gs) and it never came :( Anyways, It looks really good! Better then It useto with the blue stripes ;)
I agree, Itsme4g63.. You should post some pictures of your car before you talk bad about someone else, Especially for how much work was done to the car.

Nightshade the rest of the tailights, that would eliminate the ricey tails and give you a killer look. The exhaust is kinda ugly IMO but that just my view, I'm sure yours is diffirent. Anyway w/the coilovers your gonna need a camber kit, are you ordering that as well? Some bigger gunmetal rims should top off your exterior look.

thanks guys :thumb: i really dont like nightshades, i'm just waiting for the edm tail lights, not sure if you can tell but i had the bumper cut in the corner to fit the 1ga tails, so im just waiting for them. i did not get a camber kit cuz im not gonna drop it much for driving, they will be mostly to lower it for the car shows, thanks tho.

1993eclipseGS said:
I personally think it looks great. I ordered that kit when I had my first dsm(Gs) and it never came :( Anyways, It looks really good! Better then It useto with the blue stripes ;)
I agree, Itsme4g63.. You should post some pictures of your car before you talk bad about someone else, Especially for how much work was done to the car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Laser hood. I do not spend money on bodykits and accesories because they will in no way help my car achieve it's full performance potential, and I go for the sleeper look. I should have that hood painted sometime soon.

what kind of idiot thinks that putting a body kit on a car is only right if they hate themselves??? people put body kits and stuff like that on their car to enjoy the looks of it and show it off so that others can enjoy it, not because they hate themselves and think that by decking their car out that it will make up for it. how about i think that people who only spend their money on performance are trying to make up for their boring lives because they have no friends, does that make any sence? probably not, just like your moronic comment

anyways to the original posters question, i like your car it looks clean, but would look extremely hot if you had some 17 or 18's but im sure you already know that but keep up the good work

boostdevil said:
what kind of idiot thinks that putting a body kit on a car is only right if they hate themselves??? people put body kits and stuff like that on their car to enjoy the looks of it and show it off so that others can enjoy it, not because they hate themselves and think that by decking their car out that it will make up for it. how about i think that people who only spend their money on performance are trying to make up for their boring lives because they have no friends, does that make any sence? probably not, just like your moronic comment

anyways to the original posters question, i like your car it looks clean, but would look extremely hot if you had some 17 or 18's but im sure you already know that but keep up the good work

Take a chill pill buddy. He made the comment b/c he doesnt like body kits, neither do i. He posted the car for people to look at knowing full well that a bad comment might come now and again. I dont like the car, but if he likes it, thats all that counts.

I would Def. ditch the tail lights and just get some 2gb GSX wheels and powdercoat them black. With the drop and the 2g 17's you will be sittin pretty. :thumb:

ITSME4G63 said:

Laser hood. I do not spend money on bodykits and accesories because they will in no way help my car achieve it's full performance potential, and I go for the sleeper look. I should have that hood painted sometime soon.

You have a nice car OMG OMG

It reminds me of mine :D

:thumb:

Congrats, you ruined the panda look. The silver stripe needs to go and you need to clean those rims up. :thumbdown

93Eklipz, how are you about to say that thing doesn't look rice? :confused: I believe it says nt, that makes it worse. :thumbdown

So he should put all the stock panels back on the car and paint it any flat color, Black or brown preferably? Oh yeah, And then get a turbo for it since turbo cars are gods gift to earth! :rolleyes:

Again, Nice car.

And about the comment for the one who ones the white talon with black hood and silver stripe, If you didnt read his post.. He said that he was getting the hood painted

93eklipz - you're ride is pimp. i love drift kits on 1g DSMs. I'd have to backup the other suggestions too. some nicer wheels ,EDM/STOCK taillights, and a slant exhaust would look sick

props for the effort dude.. shes comin out nice :thumb:

96TSi_Chris said:
Take a chill pill buddy. He made the comment b/c he doesnt like body kits, neither do i. He posted the car for people to look at knowing full well that a bad comment might come now and again. I dont like the car, but if he likes it, thats all that counts.

why do i need to chill out? i did no name calling I simply pointed out a very ignorant comment and was wondering why it was said. you see i have no problem if someone doesnt like a body kit and states that he doesnt, but to say that putting body kits on a car is only for people who hate themselves?? i mean how dumb can you get?, thats like me saying that since my car is black then that means im a bad person or something, just stupid sayings like this need to be put to rest

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back