The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

My short life story. Not a good one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sure. As of right now, the car sits at my uncles in columbus. I have a 91 awd talon, no motor. I have a fully rebuilt head that im either going to put 272 with springs or 280;s with springs and the head is complete. The turbo of choice is the evo III off of my current car, later switching to a fp30 series. Fuel is 255 with ###### 750. The tranny came with the car and i want to get rebuilt by shep along with the transfer case. The engine with be a 20 over wiseco and eagle rods with a arp bolts throughout. Custom exhaust by myself with a megan downpipe. Coilover setup is the suspension with polyurethane mounts and sway bars. I guess thats a good start.

James :laser::talon:

Josh, it may be easy to get seduced by the notion that jail is a bad place. But opportunities could present themselves without you even expecting it.
Even though you dislike your dad, I think while in jail you should start writing him to get your relationship back on track. Peace must be nurtured.

Yes stupid mistakes are the ones that get you. I have thought about it everyday sense.
The worst part is I have completely turned my life around and nobody believes me.

You'll find that the people that dont believe you are the ones that dont really matter in your life. The true friends and family are the ones that will stand by your side and support you no matter what. Whatever you were doing was probably putting food on the table, but one thing I've learned (and probably the most important) is there are easier, safer, and more rewarding ways to afford to eat. If I can give you some advise it would be to learn a trade and strive to own your own company. No one can judge you then! :p

Hey man I'll definitely drop you a line or two. Stay out of trouble and you'll find yourself getting out sooner then you think. Good behavior could get you out in half the time:thumb:

I wonder if they have like tutoring in jail and you could get yourself a GED that way? It give you something to do, show you're trying to change, and when you get out you'll have something to show for.

Josh, it may be easy to get seduced by the notion that jail is a bad place. But opportunities could present themselves without you even expecting it.
Even though you dislike your dad, I think while in jail you should start writing him to get your relationship back on track. Peace must be nurtured.

Its funny you say that because all judges and prosecuters say jail is for rehabilitotion(sp)
SO I say to them It has been almost a year since I was charged I have completely turned my life around have not been in any trouble and held a job why do you still push to send me to the prison system? If you want to rehabilitate a youg man with potential here was your chance but yet you strive for a prison sentence. And while Im in prison and slip back to my oldways not because I want to but because I have the will to survive you will look down your nose at me.If you were really out to help get young people on the correct path in life wouldnt you do everything you could to help them lead a promising future?

Man I have tried so many times to get along with him. It always ends up the same

You'll find that the people that dont believe you are the ones that dont really matter in your life. The true friends and family are the ones that will stand by your side and support you no matter what. Whatever you were doing was probably putting food on the table, but one thing I've learned (and probably the most important) is there are easier, safer, and more rewarding ways to afford to eat. If I can give you some advise it would be to learn a trade and strive to own your own company. No one can judge you then! :p

I actually started my own garage after all this happened. It was great getting payed for something I loved to do. No I must put it on hold.

I'd move to a non-extridition country, I couldn't do that time... Good luck.

If I didnt pay for a $100,000 bond that my mom sighned for I would have been gone along time ago.
If I run they will make her pay the rest and take her house that she has owned for 20+ years. Man I love my mom

Hey man, make sure you get that address correct and I'll write you. Nobody wrote me while I was in but then again, I didn't ask anyone to. LOL Don't be afraid to say something at your sentencing either, my lawyer told me to stfu and I listened to him. Few months later, he's into some big bribery/etc scam with the wrong people. I hate lawyers btw. :D Here's a couple tips, keep to yourself, that guy acting friendly is trying to get something from you, always eat the spicy food, and sleep on your back if you get bottom bunk! It ain't that bad if you're not a jerk to everyone and piss people off, two biggest rules are keep your mouth shut and don't mess with anyone else's stuff. Good luck man!

Dont get to focused on how long you will be there. My Dad has been locked up 3 times(should have been 25-life last time but he got lucky). I dont know about Ohio but in AZ you can take an 8.5 year sentence and get out in 5. Just dont get into trouble(hard to do), as messed up as this comment is, hang out with your race, whatever it is. It will be alot easier that way. Also dont punk out, you dont have to stab no body just dont act like a coward keep your head mid-level, kepp your mouth shut, and pay attention to the old-timers(Cons that have been in for awhile can help you learn the ropes and how to get along with out trouble as long as you are cool with them and dont act like a young punk{I dont know I am not saying you are one}). And regardless what the guards-warden or anyone else tells you, do not rat on anyone in anyway, once your in there, there is no safe pace not even PC or the hole. Good -luck keeping it clean and dont let it put you down to much.

I wonder if they have like tutoring in jail and you could get yourself a GED that way? It give you something to do, show you're trying to change, and when you get out you'll have something to show for.

I believe those classes are available. They are considered good behavior, which means minimum sentence time. :thumb:

They also (normally) have some sort of work training, and if you go to a minimum security pin they have work release programs also. Almost every pin has education programs, hell if you want to do it and laugh about it go for a law degree, my Dad is like 4 credits shy of a law degree and he did it all in lock up LOL. He also got ordained.

Man, this is a sad day in DSM history. Honestly man, when I first got into DSM's I still remember you being there, and actually helpfull and hilarious. Man, shit happens but life goes on, and I expect you to write back to everyone who sends you something bro.

Once I start ripping the car apart you can bet you will see some pictures and a decent description.

Lastly, all I can say is best of luck man, and the day you get out I better see you on Tuners.

I did 5 years bro federal day for day. I to had to self surrender. I had a dsm in 99. Sold it before i went in 2000 got out in 2005 and that was one of the first things i did was buy another dsm I still have it, It was a dd for a while untill i got out of the half way house. My best advise to you is stay out of trouble and people that are trouble in there. I read and worked out alot. Took a bunch of classes. Once you get a routine time goes by. Dont concern your self with the out side world to much and do your time.You have to realize that you can do nothing in there about the outside world. Your world is inside. THe best thing you can do for your family is stay out of trouble in there and get out in one piece. i was at a mediun security prison i finally worked my way down to a low. When your in there you will realize there is alot of haters and people trying to take advantage of people that are week. Everyone is a millonare in there. Dont let people know to much about your CASE!!:shhh: That can come back and haunt you bro. Dont trust anyone. At first once you get comfortable in there and make some friends you will be good. Make sure the friends that you do hang:dsm: with arent into trouble already you know what i mean. Trust me bro you can get what ever you want in there if you know what i mean. And always always watch out for the SNITICHES!!!!! i will write to you cause i know how it feels man. Stay up and remeber the best thing you can do for your family is stay out of trouble.

Thanks for your comment. I think you misunderstood my point of this. I am in no way asking people to feel for me or feel sorry for me. I realize my wrongs and accept full responsability for them. With that being said I was a legal gun owner and very serious collector. The gun charges arise from a home invasion in where my family were the victims. But low and behold leave it to the great state of ohio to disagree with that.:notgood:

I am just wanting some people to write me and/or send me pictures. I would love to make some new friends. I value the opinions and help from most people here on dsmtuners.If I did not I would not put myself out here like this.

Without having the whole story and knowing that drugs were involved I assumed the worst. I apologize, but am glad to se you're going to take this time to yourself seriously. In the end my tax dollars (or more likely those of our Ohio members) are paying for your upkeep over the time you're in there. Do us a favor and make good use of our money by bettering yourself significantly by the time you get out.

i dont know you but ill try and write to you...send you some DSM pics and print couple of nice build threads too...good luck, keep you head up bro.

the only problem is im here in Texas..dont know how long the letters would take...hehe.

i even subscribed to this thread.:D

Hey I will def. write you man.
I dont know how it feels but one of my close friends got locked up 2 yrs. ago
for armed robbery. I dont know what made him do that, he was a little troubled but a good kid.
He doesnt get out for another 10 yrs. and hes def. getting back on track in there so do the same.
My letters shouldnt take that long since Im a fellow Ohioian. Good luck man and I will be praying for you :dsm:

I was just going to say, get back with your dad man. I really think parents are the one most greatest gift we have and we should be thankful. Maybe he is done stuff that didn't sit to well with you but I would still give it a shot.

Good luck and I know you'll come out a better man!!!

Hey man. Just keep your head up and stay focused. There is nothing you can do to change all the bad choice's you have previously made. All you can do is focus on the future and what you can do different to make your life better. Also, you must alway's think about the impact and consequence's of your actions on other people, your loved one's and yourself and try to make smart decisions. Everyone make's mistakes throughout their live's. Some are just not as good as other's and every decision you make in life will come with some type of price tag. Just be positive, keep your head up and take your punishment on the chin like a man. You have your whole life ahead of you. Good luck brother.

Well Its that time I have to go turn myself in.
Thanks for the support everybody I appreciate it.
I will be looking forward to your letters and I will write everybody back.
I might get transfered within 30 days or it could take up to 6 months so If you could write soon that would be great so I can have everybodys address.
You guys take care.

Josh

I wrote to Josh, and in his response he wanted me to let everyone know that the address is a little off. The correct address is :

Josh Johnson
315 Madison St. Room 110
Port Clinton, Oh 43452

I wrote to him too but havnt heard anything back. Maybe he never got it... Well I will wait another week before resending it, incase he has something in the mail to me now. (takes at least 1.5 weeks to get there apparently from canada)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back