The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

I found this 1998 GSX. 1500$

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll trade you a 1g gsx for it. Runs great I have been using it for DD duties for about 2 months or so now and have put like 3k miles on it in that time without any hiccups. ROFL

I would like to thank you all for all the offers, but I am in no way going to trade or sell this car I love it. I would sleep with it if my wife would let me.

Everyone seems to be so hostile in the hangout section!

zeekster777 I would take a good look over everything on the car maintenance wise. If the owners before you didn't check the spark plugs I highly doubt they did much maintenance on it. Also take a look at the timing belt.

Everyone seems to be so hostile in the hangout section!

zeekster777 I would take a good look over everything on the car maintenance wise. If the owners before you didn't check the spark plugs I highly doubt they did much maintenance on it. Also take a look at the timing belt.

It was done. The kid gave me a novel of receipts, and work done. But I agree, I need to look closer I think the first owner of the car did most of the work. This kid paid 11000$ for the car back in 2007. He did do lots of stuff but he had random shops working on it. He wasn't all that car smart.:hmm:

im glad something finally came through for you

From across the country? I wish I had powers like that LOL.

I heart terrible mechanics. They keep me in business all day long. Sounds like a car I picked up a couple months ago. The owners took it to a shop, who told them the timing belt had snapped and took out all the valves. Obviously they were unaware it was a non-interference engine ROFL

To the OP, I hate you.:)

I've been waiting to come across a GSX in a similar situation.

Damn, lucky, and to think I paid almost 3k for my bucket of bolts, sigh, one day....

I paid $4500 for a 95 awd talon back in 2001. Kids mom sold it to me cause he was in jail for wreckless driving. She told me the turbo was shot...........just needed new plugs.

Good find. Hope I can find one like it again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back