The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I found out who Defiant really is

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defiant said:
The same way SMUD customers had the brains to close down this reactor by vote in '86, fifty years before it was anywhere near a maintenance concern. :rolleyes:

Ya, that's people for you, unfortunately.

Ive seen defiant first hand at a local meet, and that one in the california ID does look kinda like him :thumb:

leet said:
How do cooling towers manage to explode? :confused:

I can understand the reactor, though ROFL

cooling towers? why must you be so scrupulous? it's a joke. :|

i say defiant pwns you all and hes funny as shit. many funny remarks over the years

na90dsm said:
i say defiant pwns you all and hes funny as shit. many funny remarks over the years
Now kiss the other cheek!

In any case.... FUNNY!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

hes owned me many times. i remember one of the mods posting a remark it was liek watching a monkey f'in a football. mods and wisemen have there moments when not amusing themselves with the masses

Defiant said:
Went outdoors. Too scary. Logged back on. OMG

That was 1997.

Yeah, you should see my lil 'panic corner' OMG

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back