The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

2G I found a plug under the dash unplugged

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtbike29

Proven Member
Mar 10, 2024
Surrey, BC_Canada
Is it for the oil pressure on the dash as it’s not working or is it for something else

Wires blue/white black female end
Male end is green/black black
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks I was wondering why.
also I was told the car has an oem black box ecu with flash based tune and it has 2 step does that mean I have dsm link or just the e prom ecu

Neither, you have the 97+ flashable "black box" ecu. Similar to what Evos use

You would need the tactix cable you linked and to download ceddy mods. @CrackedDSM has the files you need and has posted them before.

-Daniel
Ceddy mods seems to be hack or something it sends me to weird links I need the rom files for the eclipse or do I use the top most
You would need the tactix cable you linked and to download ceddy mods. @CrackedDSM has the files you need and has posted them before.

-Daniel
Do I use this or I have to install adifferent file and import it to roms

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back