The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G I forgot to introduce myself, and my ‘95 Talon TSi...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDude236

Proven Member
Mar 15, 2021
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
Man... I’ve been on these forums for a couple weeks now and never decided to post on this forum thread, so here we go!

I have been looking at Eclipses for months now. After watching a video about them on Donut Media’s youtube channel, I absolutely fell in love with the car. Couldn’t get my mind off it, even when sitting under my ‘86 Porsche 944 fixing 1 of 18,000 oil leaks. Found the forums and began my search! Of course, I found nothing for months (big surprise). Then I posted a WTB and prayed. And a miracle happened.

Much like the guy under me, I’m 18 and got myself a Talon TSi from an Ebay auction, sight unseen with 200k miles. I expected a lot better than what I got, but I still love it to death. I was glued to the seat the first night I got it, even though it smelled funny and it had a shot master and slave cylinder. Got a couple days of fun out of it before it had to be towed and thrown on jacks to fix, but I never intend on selling the car.
So happy to be a part of this community, with a badass car by my side. Met some great people already, and I can’t wait for what the future holds!
(By the way, coming from the Porsche community, this one is so much better LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back