The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

I finally got a job! 6 months later.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patryk

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2002
Carol Stream, IL, Kearny_NJ
well i havent been working since i moved to IL in August. I went job hunting on thursday (I tried keeping it to only Mitsubishi dealerships but they really had nothing available). So i went to VW right next to Mitsu and they said they might have something available. He called me back Friday and told me to come in but i had school, so i said i would come in Sat. I went in right now and he said he will hire me...so i have to go back Monday to take the piss test that i will pass with flying colors. So i will be washing cars/detailing for now but i will probably move up to entry level tech.

PS. The r32 looked sweet out front OMG

Was it at salerno-dwayne mitsibishi ? Are they still hiring ?

Originally posted by fireredGST
Was it at salerno-dwayne mitsibishi ? Are they still hiring ?
im in IL right now ;)

yeah, which dealer was it?

I use Max Madsen Mitsu as my local Satan.

So yeah, congrats!

Illinois doesn't have crap for jobs, that's problaby why it took you so long to find one. Good luck. VW is supposed to be good to work for.

Originally posted by TheTSiGuy
yeah, which dealer was it?

I use Max Madsen Mitsu as my local Satan.

So yeah, congrats!
i applied at Max Madsen in Aurora...it took too long so i never called the guy back after i called him 2 times.

Max Madsen in downers grove is the worse dealership i ever seen (service wise). They just have regular garage doors with bays...not a drive in like real dealerships.

But it was the one in Benesville that i went to...he said he didn't have anything available, but VW next door was looking...so i went next door and it all worked out. Its in Benesville on grand ave

PS. The r32 looked sweet out front
My friend just bought one of those about 2-3 weeks ago. he got that orange color thye come in. pretty nice color and car. i asked him how fast it is and he said fast isnt the right word, he said its very QUICK. ill try and find a pic of his car if he still has it on a site.

Originally posted by timz2882
My friend just bought one of those about 2-3 weeks ago. he got that orange color thye come in. pretty nice color and car. i asked him how fast it is and he said fast isnt the right word, he said its very QUICK. ill try and find a pic of his car if he still has it on a site.
sweet...the one out front is blue..like the 20th aniversity blue color

My sister is ditchin her Galant soon and she wants a VW. I told her to get the R32. I'm not a big fan of newer Dubs but they are nice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back