The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

I Finally Got A Gsx!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstspyda97

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2004
Vandalia, Ohio
I got a 99 GSX for $8400 Barcelona Red with few mods here is a pic

Attachments

• eclipse1.jpg
    eclipse1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 362
yes i WANT AND NEED to get rid of the huge and pointless :dsm: , but it runs 12.5 in the quarter already so im enjoying it because i cant see the sign but its coming off asap

Nice buy.

Welcome to the club

If you ever need help, heres the real # 912

Simpsons... anyone? anyone?

I hope everyone who sees it can now realize it's a Mitsubishi. From a mile away.

Looks like 550cc injectors and a maft/safc2 combo on a clipped and ported big 16g. Those are some nice times for that setup.

Congrats on the car, and good job getting the best color DSM out there. :thumb:

Looks like 550cc injectors and a maft/safc2 combo on a clipped and ported big 16g. Those are some nice times for that setup.

Congrats on the car, and good job getting the best color DSM out there. :thumb:

i do not have a maft but everything else is correct

It is a great color, but white 2gbs for FTMFW!

I got the same color gsx. It's really rare and they look sweet at night. That looks like the paint is really nice too. nice work

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back