The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I Don't Even Know What This Is

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radiator and fans in. Valve cover painted (just keeping simple for time being). Turbo in. Still need to get a thermostat. Mainly just waiting for the fmic to arrive so I can mock up all my spare pipes and get them welded together. Just to prepare for the fmic, I also removed that power steering cooler line. I’m not tracking the car, I doubt power steering will get any hot. If it does, I’ll put a cooler for it on the side.
E838DE3B-31E4-4435-A554-BDF48984CFFA.jpeg
5ACA22CD-A4C7-4F44-BCDD-422FDFE760DE.jpeg
E205084C-6B6F-4BE8-8B78-4864165E28CC.jpeg

I also got the quick release thing all mocked up! Totally bolt-in. I just need to fine-tune and make the bracket sit a bit higher to close the gap. Mainly because I cut a bit too low.

Attachments

• 77FB82DC-FBC9-42B6-82A0-9229BFC231D5.jpeg
    77FB82DC-FBC9-42B6-82A0-9229BFC231D5.jpeg
    455.8 KB · Views: 74
SOLD!
So I totally had a video recording for the installing of a FMIC for this car with the spare pipes that I had. It turned out really well but the car randomly got sold under my feet! Basically, I had someone come over for some parts, and his friend was interested in the car. I gave him a ballpark of the price I would let it go for, and in a few days the car was gone. Honestly, I put a lot of effort in this car and it's hard to see it go but I'm keeping in contact with the owner and he's taking good care of her. I'm excited to see the progress that is made on this car when I'm not working on it.

With the funds that I got from selling the car, I sought out a new platform. S-chassis! I bought a 1990 Nissan 240SX. The non-DSM build thread is soon to be started on this forum. Excited to make 3D printed parts for a new platform, as well as learn different skills to fix up these cars. Mostly excited about the RWD platform. I still have the Talon so new 3D printed parts are not stopping ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back