The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

I Cant Take it!! PERFECTIONIST!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxShaneOmac

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2007
Everett, Washington
About my car!

Seeing my 1st DSM got me into them right away.
Soon to find out I would not settle for a low millage 99 GSX. Black leather 2g yummm.

So I got it. Modded it Worked on it ETC.
Wrecked it!! SHITT. Got the shop to fix it and they did a shotty ass job. Paint matches really well but 2 areas dont line up..

Its killing me. I want to buy a inner rocker outer rocker and just replace the passenger side below the door beacuse of 1 1/4th inch gap that dosnt align.

Then there is 8 years of fade on my window trim. I want to replace all the window trip. Complete new paint job. Fix every single rock chip. Retint the sun faded windows.

I could go on for ever. This shit is killing me and will put me out of a house if I let it get ahold of me.

And then once I make her perfect. I will be to scared to drive her fearing some dick to hit me or key my car.

ARRGG..

/vent off.

Hey man keep doing what you got to do. Its a lot of hard work but hey it will pay off in the end :rocks:

Make a list, start saving money, organize the list into what makes the most sense to do 1st, 2nd and so on. Oh and if you do get it done, DRIVE IT. Its just a car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back