The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

i bought an hks ssqv bov and i need some one to tell me how to put it in

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakeforlife3

Probationary Member
Oct 21, 2008
round lake, Illinois
ok so i bought my ssqv yesterday and i dont no what i need to put i see that i need the upper intercooler pipe but but i still have no clue on what to do or if even i need the upper intercooler pipe so if some one could post som pics on here and also guide me through it or if some one in the area could come here to help but i just dont know what to to so can some one help me please thank you :dsm:

If you have the stock uicp they maje an adapter flange to install in place of the stock bov. If you plan on running a hard uicp then I sugest taking the hks flange that should have been includid and have it welded to a hard pipe.

In all honestly you need to sell it and just buy a 1g BOV and flange so you can recirculate your blow off valve otherwise you are going to be on here in 2 days with a thread started wanting to know why your car is dying when you come to stop. If you are on stock everything a blow off valve like that is something you don't need. For what you spent on that you could have gotten a good 1g BOV and a set of IC pipes from Punishment Racing and they would have been a lot better for you. You should also try to work on the grammer and spelling. That post was very difficult to read. Here are a few installed pictures.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/168806-hks-ssqv-dov.html
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/bolt-tech/193066-how-recirculate-hks-ssqv-my-intake.html
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/163609-all-hks-ssqv-bov-owners-look-here.html

There is an adapter hks ssqv to recirculate. But the rest of it your right, money placed elsewhere would have been better, but thats not our decision.

wait you know he has to recirculate so you suggest the Tial? Only the alpha q is recirculating for tial so that wouldn't work...

ok so i bought my ssqv yesterday and i dont no what i need to put i see that i need the upper intercooler pipe but but i still have no clue on what to do or if even i need the upper intercooler pipe so if some one could post som pics on here and also guide me through it or if some one in the area could come here to help but i just dont know what to to so can some one help me please thank you :dsm:

Dude. You're going to have to learn to type if you're going to be on this site. Use a period every so often, and spell check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back