The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

I blew my motor- funneh

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow I read like 7 pages of that. Those guys are really nice compared to what would happen on this site. Owned the car a whole year without doing an oil change and then when he did he puts gear oil in his engine and wonders why it stops working.

I read up to like page 3 then flipped it all the way to the back and read it backwards and everyone was at each other's throats being E-thugs and what not. Now that's funny. I don't think the OP posted back in there at all once the fighting started.

Funny story. So this morning i was at work, and this guy was like my brake fluid light was on so i poured some power steering fluid in it. I was likeWTF are you jokeing.
i was like are you driveing your car like that he was like yea. STMF why did you do that you are a fn idiot man ROFL. He was i know my father told me after he slaped me in back of my head. I was like some had to you STMF.ROFL

Omg that guy needs to stay away from moving parts period!! Even if its not a car... fora second kittay I thought it was your car from the title, I was like noOOOOOOOOO!!!!!LOL

Then there was that Corvette dude that wanted to reroute his exhaust gasses back into his combustion chamber. He dubbed it "Direct Exhaust Injection."

just to clear something up so everyone knows what hes talking about, the sand thing is that someone said "hey, I'll port my car by putting sand on the intake and letting it sand all the hard edges in the intake." its a great theory, except that it totally would never work, LOL

also, our cars already do recirculate exhaust gases back into the intake, and not just california.

I remember my ex was coming back from visiting his dad and decided that in the middle of the way home, he was going to pull over and change his oil.
This is a 45 mile stretch of straight interstate.. and he just pulls off the side of the road.

He drained all of his tranny fluid and dumped in an extra 4 quarts of motor oil.

Lol.. that car didn't make it home.

Kitteh, thats why you have branden now, he is better, at least he puts his boost fluid in.

I truly wish natural selection would apply to humans in America.

Our Founding Fathers would be in a peaceful slumber, if so..

Oh damn, I thought you blew the motor and was going to demand pics of you working on it :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back