The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

i am trying to buy this 1990 eclipse GSX what do ya think about it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srbnDSM

Probationary Member
Jun 5, 2012
rockford, Illinois
-Wiseco 1400 HD pistons
-Eagle rods
-kiggly girdle
-ARP EVERYTHING
-balance shaft delete
-ACT lightweight flywheel and ACT 2600 clutch
-PTE 5757 turbo
-FIC 1150 injectors
-jay racing alternator relocation kit
-power steering delete
-battery relocated to the trunk
-FMIC
-new aluminum radiator
-BC 272's
-adjustable cam gears
-DSMlink
-Mitsu 4 layer headgasket
-magnus intake
-walbro 255
-tial external wastegate
-moroso 6.25 qt oil pan
-KYB GR-2's in the front and AGX's in the back lowered on megan lowering springs
-Full 3 inch turbo back exhaust with Apexi muffler
-Adjustable FPR
-wideband and boost gauges
-ported o2 housing
-91 spec trans

LET me know of what you guys think, the cars body is almost mint its a 1990 and only down fall no ac and no power steering..no biggy.

well the person who im getting it from has all pictures from build, it has around 1600miles on it sence the build. BUT i want to see what people think about the setup if its ok or.... and about how much would it be worth? i wouldnt want to be over paying, the body is mint no rust. ps. ( i had 2 mint eclipse gst's, but both where stock never went to far into them)

ow im sorry i just registered in the forum and i thought i would post this in here to see what people think about it because im trying to BUY this car. sorry im new here...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back