The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

I am not sure what had happened!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Egs97

Probationary Member
Sep 8, 2022
Jacksonville, Florida
Hello, my name is MB. I have a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.0l manual transmission. It was the first car that I bought. I plan on giving the car to my son when I'm too old to drive it anymore.

I had only driven the car for a couple of days after it had been at the mechanics.
I had the timing belt. While driving a short trip, the AC stops as well as my RPM gauge dropped to zero. The mph gauge is still working. I put a code reader on the car and the codes come up as multiple cylinder misfire, but the car is not running rough. It sounds fine. I am hoping that it is only spark plugs and wires.

Does someone know why my RPM gauge and AC would stop working simultaneously?

Hey welcome.. Sounds like you have a bit of a project to start.

Plenty of resources here and threads to answer your questions. Search on Google and add dsmtuners. Read and learn

You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back