The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G I am new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andruxa86

Proven Member
Jul 30, 2019
Vineland, New_Jersey
Hi Guys,

I recently bought 1996 GS with Hahn turbo kit set up. I am still learning about the car and will reference this form for questions that I have.

Thank you administrators for making this site and upkeep!

Welcome to the forum, glad to have on board!
I am ready to see the profile of a GS with a turbo upgrade :)
We do our very best to be helpful, you may find the subforum for N/A cars helpful also.
Do what you can to put together a profile for us to see so we also know what mods are done to the car. Put up a few pictures, if possible too! :thumb:
Marty

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too, but I've found it to be a great resource with some really great people so far. Best of luck with your GS!

Thank you guys for warm welcome. Here is a little story a about the car. I purchased it with a little damage from an auction. I will attach pictures once I figure out how to. It needs bumper, fender and paint. Someone who had this car before me put really good parts into it which is what really interested me to buy it. So at this point I am fixing damage, doing maintenance and modifying to my taste.

Attachments

• 20190629_162129.jpg
    20190629_162129.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • 20190629_161750.jpg
    20190629_161750.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
Thanks guys. I process of fitting the bumper and a lip, I also changed the headlights to second generation. Is there a wheel thread on this form? Some forms have dedicated threads for this topic but I was not able to come a cross one here. Maybe I am not seeing? Also nice rides guys!

Attachments

• 20190807_214348.jpg
    20190807_214348.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back