The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I Am Going To Be A Daddy....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramphix

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2008
Pickens, South_Carolina
Well damn I just found out Saturday night that I am going to be a daddy. I am only 17 though which really sucks and I am real nervous about the whole ordeal. I have talked to my dad about it and he said life is just like a game of backgammon. You get what the roll of the dice is. The sucky part of this is I have to keep it from my mom until after summer just so I don't get kicked out when I can't afford it. The clinic said the estimated arrival date is December 2nd. Wish me luck everyone! Just venting a bit... needed too.

Congratulations!

I only have to ask one thing: Be there for your kid. It might make things tough for awhile, but believe me, being a good dad is something worth doing. Whether you stay with the mom or not, do right by your child.

Hang in there. Life gets better.
Good Luck!

the only thing you need to worry about is the health of the baby and it's mother.

everything else is within your control. consider it a blessing.

True... I am not leaving the mother. She gave me the chance and I told her I would be with her through it all so yeah. I wanna be a good dad. Might lack a job and money but ill make ends meet definitely.

Your 17, its your ordeal. I read you have no job? Get a job, don't spend a DIME of your paycheck. Put it all away. Get your monetary life together.

guess you forgot to wear a condom..... : ( :cry:

Being a parent at an early age can be difficult, but down the road it does have its rewards. Do what you can now to start saving money and purchase what you will need. How are her parents handling it? What made it easier for me when I was 18 was a good support system, my family and close friends helped me the first couple of yrs. Even if it is just babysitting for free so that you and her can work or finish school. As overwhelming as it might seem right now, it is not as bad as you think. Just start planning ahead and remember this could be one of the best things in life.

guess you forgot to wear a condom..... : ( :cry:

That is not always the case, my oldest is the result of one breaking.

Game over! Such a young age and already in muddy water, It is twice as difficult for someone like you, you are so young and have lots to live for but friends and party's scratch them off your to do list, concentrate on your women and child, put on your best working boots and never look back on what if! congrats all will be fine as long as you and you gal stick together...

Bend over. Put your lips on your ass. Kiss it goodbye. Get a job for child support too.

Well you better get a good job, and start saving money.

If you consider an abortion do it before its to late, you can always make babies at a later date when you are better situated in life.

If you get in a spot over fighting over the child , make sure you get it and make her pay for support.

If you get in a spot over fighting over the child , make sure you get it and make her pay for support.

That is probably one of the hardest things to do. The court will more then always side with the mother unless she is some drug/alcohol/complete screw up in life.

That is probably one of the hardest things to do. The court will more then always side with the mother unless she is some drug/alcohol/complete screw up in life.

Well you better make sure if the shit hits the fan you have some dirt that she dont know about now since that can help later, even if you gotta set her up while its over with her, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Well you better make sure if the shit hits the fan you have some dirt that she dont know about now since that can help later, even if you gotta set her up while its over with her, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

If this ever happened I see him not even having a job coming back to bite him. :thumb:

Either way. Good luck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back