The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

I am from Columbus, Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g2clean

Probationary Member
Jun 17, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Hello everyone. My name is Tyler and I am from Columbus, Ohio. I am here to spend time learning about these cars. More specifically the 4g63 engine and all relatives and cars alike. Right now I do not currently have any photos of my car (92` TSI Talon). Simply because I am about 300 miles away from it at the moment. I am rebuilding the engine and doing some slight upgrades on it. I would appreciate any help I may get from anyone on here. Anyways its good to meet ya guys.:thumb:

Welcome.

When you get it running you should come down to Middletown or Cincinnati with it. Its kinda far drive, but me and my friends got some nice cruise in's and stuff and your more than welcome to come.

I would love that actually. My dad lives in Dayton so I spend a lot of time in that area. The car should be finished sometime in August, but I`m sure you all know how dead lines are. I`m back home now so I will take some pictures of my progress. AKA engine over haul.

Sweet. I hope to see it in person. We are having some issues with the cruise-ins in Middletown right now. A fight last week kinda messed everything up with the police. Now we get broken up no matter where we meet so we are trying to work something out with them or maybe the surrounding cities like Franklin, Springboro and Monroe.

where do you guys meet at up in cinci? im about an hour from there in indiana but my buddies and i are always out to meet up with other dsmers

I`d like to go to Monroe sometime considering I have never been there and I`m a travel whore. Well lets just say I like to drive actually.

In Cincy they are having a big cruise in like every other weekend at the Bengals stadium AKA Paul Brown Stadium. Parking lot D.

I posted it up in the Midwest activites forum. Or you can go to Street Life Tour 2009

Its pretty nice.

But about 30 miles north of Cincy is the Middletown area, and we meet up there every Wednesday through Sunday at different places.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back