The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

I’m back into DSM but now with a 1Gb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OoVIRTUEoO

Probationary Member
Apr 4, 2021
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Saying hi. I’m Brian. I recently got back into the DSM world. Haven’t had a tinker toy in about a decade so I figured I would get another.
I recently picked up a 93 Taon TSi AWD 5 speed.
mice had all 2Gb’s before (98 GST, 98 GSX, 98 GSX, 97 GSX). I found a great 1Gb Talon and went for it. The Talon is mostly stock and very wel maintained. Only mods are a boost gauge , Sparco Terra wheels(17’s), and Megan Racing lowering springs on KYB’s.
I plan to do mild things currently to the car performance wise and may do road course racing with it but currently not at any level other then weekend warrior fun.
I did have an account on here a long time ago but not sure the name (I think it was SPAWN). Though I’m not positive nor have access to that email anymore (hope that isn’t a problem.)
I’m 36 and live in Virginia Beach, VA
look forward to getting back into the headaches with a side of fun.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back