The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

HX35 on stock motor w/ full support. Opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93jdmlaser

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2004
Cherry Hill, New_Jersey
How are the hx 35s on a stock motor. I have everything to support it and cams are on the way but I want some opinons on the power and spool with a stock motor. Thanks

My bottomend is stock, but everything else is built. Stock motors are just fine as long as you don't do two things: REV TOO HIGH (Valve float issues) and TOO MUCH BOOST (I say this because it will become very hard to tune out knock at higher boost levels)

Yea I have arp studs and mls head gasket. I just want to know what power I can expect and is it worth it.

I saw it says the hx35 is good for lots of boost but I wont see more then 25ish and 20 around is it good for these levels?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back