The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

HX-52 exhaust housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPHunter

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2004
Winnetka, California
Hello fella's,

i'm kinda have an issue. I bought a HX-52 for 50 bucks but it didn't come with an exhaust housing for it. I'm kinda stuck.i tried calling bullseye power to see if I could use one from the S400's but he was rude about selling me a housing nor willing to work with me to see if any of his housings would work. Not saying they are a bad company or anything. Maybe I caught him on a bad day. But it could have been handled better. But anyhow. Anybody know if there is ahousing I can bolt on or point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance - Andy

When going to a HX52 you use the holset housing and a different exhaust manifold.
That is a massive turbo that you would not want to choke down to the mitu flange.

i totally understand and thats why i was looking at the S400 Housing since most of them seem to be T6, im not a fan of Mitsu style flanges at all to start with. But i was just trying to see if there is a housing i could possible bolt on from another turbo thats about the same size

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back