The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

HX-40 645whp, 35psi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street9s

Proven Member
Apr 26, 2017
Pasco, Washington
Finally got my car on the dyno today. Started off making 480 on 25psi, then slowly bumped up to 35 and added some timing. Called it good there as I'm still on the stock auto trans, but overall I'm pretty damn happy with how it went.
2150cc injectors on e85
Methanol injection
HX-40 w/ billet compressor wheel and .82 A/R hotside.
3" exhaust with 60mm external wastegate on the downpipe for a cutout.
21* of timing.

Here's the video,
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nice run thats great i just instaled my hx40 on not going for any specific number just want to see how she runs, and see where im at. Then go from there but i think ill be set, 93 pump gas.

I have a similar setup but no dyno close at all so you give me a smile, love the dyno video. :thumb:

Finally got my car on the dyno today. Started off making 480 on 25psi, then slowly bumped up to 35 and added some timing. Called it good there as I'm still on the stock auto trans, but overall I'm pretty damn happy with how it went.
2150cc injectors on e85
Methanol injection
HX-40 w/ billet compressor wheel and .82 A/R hotside.
3" exhaust with 60mm external wastegate on the downpipe for a cutout.
21* of timing.

Here's the video,

So this is the Turbo Lab 62 then? Have a log of 3rd gear pull? Awesome numbers !! What was torque at? Preparing for almost identical setup deciding on a clutch.

I'd like to also point out that this is a "heart breaker" dyno.......

Last edited:
So this is the Turbo Lab 62 then? Have a log of 3rd gear pull? Awesome numbers !! What was torque at? Preparing for almost identical setup deciding on a clutch.

I'd like to also point out that this is a "heart breaker" dyno.......

Torque was at about 450 at 6500. Not a turbolab turbo, this was rebuilt/balanced by Justin Whitesell. I forgot to save all of my logs unfortunately..

Great numbers street9!!

How's the car on the street? Is it laggy or picks up fairly quick? Is this on a stock converter?

awesome on the street. Just scary until I get used to it.. Yes this is still the stock converter. But I plan on upgrading shortly.

Nice! Is the billet compressor a 60mm? or did you go for one of the larger ones?

Yes, this is the 60mm Billet wheel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back