The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Hx 35 (has 4 bolts)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koda

Proven Member
Jun 2, 2019
Butler, Pennsylvania
I am putting an hx35 into my car and I’ve been looking at the BEP housing but the one on map performance has 6 bolt holes , and the turbo I’m looking at buying only has four bolts on the exhaust housing and I’m wondering what housing I have to use to still have the Dsm style outlet

Are you talking about the CHRA hold downs? I have one 4 bolt and one (newer) 6 bolt hold down. You just need the 3, 6 bolt hold down straps and bolts and it'll bolt right up.
Anyone else? Please double check but I am pretty sure on that.
Marty

Are you talking about the CHRA hold downs? I have one 4 bolt and one (newer) 6 bolt hold down. You just need the 3, 6 bolt hold down straps and bolts and it'll bolt right up.
Marty

Marty

Yes it'll work. The bolts don't go through the turbo itself just into the turbine housing with the flat straps and they push on the lip of the chra. Like Marty said you'll just need the 3 straps for the 6 bolt housing instead of the 2 4 bolt.

And the hold downs on the turbo currently looked skinner and oddly shaped compared to the 6 bolt hold downs so I just wanted to confirm that it’s the right housing for it

As long as its made for your turbo then the specs for it are correct and it will all be good. Get the proper strap kit, ( if it doesn't come with it, Bullseye can sell you one, thats how I got mine).
The CHRA is held in much better with the 6 bolt version of the hot side.

Yes it is.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back