The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

huge gas leak!!!!! help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where exactly is the hose thats is leaking? Put a pic up on the forum and that might help get you some answers. Link on FB isn't working..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

its next to the fuel neck

the needle on my fuel pressure regulator is going nuts it doesn't stay steady

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it coming from the front of the car by the fuel filter? Could be the fuel line from the rail to the filter. Just happened to me and I dumped gas everywhere and my pressure gauge was whack until I fixed it.

Can you see where exactly that line goes to? It's tough to say what it's used for but I can say from swapping all my lines to an fittings I never came across a peice with a t fitting. Have you tried capping it and seeing how the car reacts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back