The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

hows the tuners in phx az?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97spyda- We drove over to the Fry's parking lot just on the other side of that taco joint, and it was just Mario, DJ (white Evo), and myself parked there side by side, all straight, talking. Then 4, not 1 or 2, but 4 cop cars circled all 3 of our cars, told us not to move. Then took our info down, took pictures of us & our passengers, asked us what we drove and sh!t, wrote down our plates. Then said if we ever get caught up there again we'd get arrested. Which as to why they came to us first boggles me, they passed the 4-5 VW's at one corner and came straight to us. I dont blame them though...Marios Sypder, my GSX, and DJ's white Evo...the white trio parked in the center of the parking lot does attract attention :sneaky:

So, we had to bail, sorry about that though. Roll out to a In & Out meet one of these nights and we'll be able to actually chat. Take it easy man. Lates.

i'll be moving to arizona soon too. i have finally finished reading this whole thread, and i am very pleased and excited about meeting all of you dsmers in the phx area. i didn't expect phx would have that many chill/cool dsm guys. i think phx would be the perfect spot for my car, as for "the valley of the sun" my car is like a sore thumb, but perfect for that comment, cuz my car is a copper 2g, u guys won't miss it, and i'll be there about mid april to avondale, so if you guys see me on the read, i'd love to meet some of you guys. just a heads up, i'll probably be the only copper 2g badged with a georgia license plate. hope to see you guys soon. oh one more thing, im running about 20psi on a big 16g tuned w/ a safc and pocket logger to 93 OCTANE, i know u guys don't have 93, any of you guys that have moved from the east coast, have any experice w/ what i'll be expecting w/ the difference in octane? and what should i do to prepare my car for the change. thanks.

SpooledGSX98 said:
97spyda- We drove over to the Fry's parking lot just on the other side of that taco joint, and it was just Mario, DJ (white Evo), and myself parked there side by side, all straight, talking. Then 4, not 1 or 2, but 4 cop cars circled all 3 of our cars, told us not to move. Then took our info down, took pictures of us & our passengers, asked us what we drove and sh!t, wrote down our plates. Then said if we ever get caught up there again we'd get arrested. Which as to why they came to us first boggles me, they passed the 4-5 VW's at one corner and came straight to us. I dont blame them though...Marios Sypder, my GSX, and DJ's white Evo...the white trio parked in the center of the parking lot does attract attention :sneaky:

So, we had to bail, sorry about that though. Roll out to a In & Out meet one of these nights and we'll be able to actually chat. Take it easy man. Lates.

haha i seen that just didnt really look to see who it was haha them cops were on ppl all night thow but it was really fun meet some ppl smoked a 5.0 shitstang in a stock rsx it was fun hahah u going out this weekend?

i was wondering if you guys were gonna be having any of your in & out meets on the week of the 11th of april (my 2g gets there the 8th, i get there the 9th), cuz the week after that is the MOD weekend, and i will probably be heading down there at the beginning of that week cuz my gf lives in socal, and i'd much want to meet you guys before the MOD, cuz i'd want to at least ride back with you guys on sunday, after the MOD.

i think the 22nd everyone is leaving in a caravan for MOD at 9pm. cuz its starts the 23rd right???

Double You Tea Eff is MOD. Am I out of the loop or something? Where and when is that event taking place, i now have weekends off, and I heard everyone was meeting around my neck of the woods. Haha, you guys should meet me at my work, the Mitsu dealership would get a kick out of 20+ DSMs in the lot. buahahahaha. :sneaky:

My first weekend in Az will be the 2/3 of april, I was thinking of heading over to phoenix. Anything going on?

hell yeah there is always somethign going on.. let us know if u do peace

hey, i've just moved in, and it seems like all i see around here is just a whole bunch of ricers running around with big huge exhausts. was wondering if anyone wanted to hang out or anything, im in the avondale area and i drove to tempe today just for some errens, and the place looks pretty nice up there also. and btw, does anyone know a cheap/good tint place in my area? thanks.

What are your crossroads? Like Mcdowell and Litchfield, or what? I might be able to get you in to have your windows tinted here at Mitsu. For tint removal, and to install limo-tint all the way around, plus 35% on the windshield w/ a limo-tint banner...$150. Maybe a lil more for you cause Im an employee. Let me know! Lates.

sorry to bump a dead post. Ill be leavin here for AZ on the 15th of July. My almost wife and i are goin down there to see some of her family and some of mine as well. I think i may actually have her ALMOST talked into moving out there. I asked her when and her reply was "Ask again when the Talon is running" So you never know. I have been there twice and loved it both times. Its been a few years since i was last there. Who knows i might see some of you around when im there in July.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back