The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

how would you really like your car to be painted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsubishi Titanium Pearl...mmmmmmm

The thing is Im getting it repainted. But the freakin guy who is going to do it is going to jail in a short period of time, and I cant get it done now since school is about to start.

And to think I couldve gotten a free titanium pearl coating on my car.... :cry: :barf:

a_scobel said:
I just hate white impalas..cause the MP here drive white impalas.
MP's are usually cool though... and at Travis if you get a ticket it doesn't do anything... no fine.. 2 tickets you love your base driving privilages though... anyways i'd paint my car candy apple red... or sonic blue from the later integra gsr's

if i had a car worth painting...dark blue pearl post likely or black....as for my dsm....i'll stick with "busted ass black" that she wears now...adds to the sleeper effect ;)

I'ld get mine painted sunkist Orange. I love that color, only problem is I would have to change all of my interior then. So I'l probably just get it repainted white with like 5 clear coats on top. White looks so clean and sexy

id get......

lexus IS300 graphite grey
350Z Blue Pearl
Mazda 6 Burnt Orange

i think id go with the graphite grey out of them all, because the orange and blue would make her stick out like a sore thumb in a parking lot, and itd be a nice target for theives.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back