The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1G How to replace a clutch master cylinder in a 1G the easy way

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesus Gonzalez

Probationary Member
Jun 30, 2020
Los Angeles, California
Im somewhat new to this forum and don’t know how to navigate through it yet but my reason for posting is because I can’t find out why my car’s clutch has no pressure and is stayin pressed in. I’ve changed the slave and master cylinders and have tried to bleed the system but I have no pressure and the pedal is still acting up. I’ve checked for leaks but I don’t see any (plus the reservoir stays filled). Can anyone help me out? Thank you

It sounds like it's not being bled properly. Get some speed-bleeders off amazon and have the car bled in 5 minutes. Also, use sealant paste or tape on threads throughout the system to help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back