The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

How To Remove Dents From Front Fenders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EkLiPsEd05

Probationary Member
Jan 6, 2003
Matoaca_Virginia
Does anyone know a way of any kind to get grapefruit size dents out of the front fenders? i really need help on this. I didnt want tu buy new fenders. Please give me your tools or home remedys on how to go about this. Thanks!

I popped a few out of my car by taking out the hard plastic wheel well. From there I used my hands and just pushed and it popped right out. I guess it matters how bad your dents are. Good luck:thumb:

Take off the fender that is damaged. (very easy) Just try pounding it back out. But be carefull. It might damage the paint or leave a line in the middle of the dent used to be. Or you can get a set of Hammer and Dolley Kit used for shaping metal work. And it should round it back out to the orginal fender curve. Thats what I would do.

alright thanx ill try that but how hard is it to take off the front fenders?

I took a plunger and pushed in onto the center of the dent then pulled really hard off a few times then it finally just poped out with it.
GHetto but it worked.

haha good luck
i took my fender off, did my best, put it back on, now the fender is all misformed and it pops in and out if you put a bit of weight on it because i couldnt get it completely out
and if you want a new or used fender good luck CAUSE NO ONE HAS ANY EVER AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *little vent*

dont waste your money tryin to have it done cause its gonna cost like 150+ just buy Z3 fender u can get a set for a 150 put em on yourself and have someone paint em for ya..in the end its like 230 bucks a little bit more money but they look way better than stock

I have merged your two threads that were the same exact same topic. Please read the rules before posting. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back