The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

How to properly mount your 2g Rear Diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUMP! Any updates? I have a friend looking to purchase a set.

Looking for a set myself. Roller I bought has the tab for the 4th mount, but didn't include the diff so wanting to get the rest of it.

I have a set that I bought a long time ago and never installed. I'm willingly to let go of it for what I got it for. Just let me know

I wanted a set, got put on the list then got ignored. Ended up making a solid steel set with the fourth mount and couldn't be happier. No added noise or vibration and that's with solid subframe bushings and poly suspension bushings. If you can weld or know someone that can make you a set, it's a good, strong, cheap option.

Hey guys, I spoke with Boston Hatcher about these. He told me that he has shifted his focus to other things and has decided not to produce more of these. He offered me the CAD drawings to make these, but he has yet to come through on that e-mail. If he ever sends me the drawings, I'll be looking into getting production going again on these.

Hey guys, I spoke with Boston Hatcher about these. He told me that he has shifted his focus to other things and has decided not to produce more of these. He offered me the CAD drawings to make these, but he has yet to come through on that e-mail. If he ever sends me the drawings, I'll be looking into getting production going again on these.

Any follow up on this?

Any follow up on this?
I'm working on trying to make these happen on my end.

Questions for everyone:

1) Does anyone know what Boston's 4th mount and tab used to cost?
2) Would most people prefer a solid mount or a urethane bushed version? I'm not sure I want to run large batches of each.
3) Is it preferred to have a matching billet replacement mount for the passenger side of the pinion, or would most people prefer to save money by using a solid aluminum insert in the stock mount housing?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back