The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How to properly mount your 2g Rear Diff

streetraceboi

Sep 4, 2002
San Antonio, Texas
BUMP! Any updates? I have a friend looking to purchase a set.

Dbisk87

Probationary Member
Aug 3, 2014
Louisville, Ohio
Looking for a set myself. Roller I bought has the tab for the 4th mount, but didn't include the diff so wanting to get the rest of it.

ARoseGsx

Probationary Member
Feb 4, 2016
San Lorenzo, California
I have a set that I bought a long time ago and never installed. I'm willingly to let go of it for what I got it for. Just let me know

Adam

Proven Member
Jan 6, 2017
Silver Springs, Nevada
I wanted a set, got put on the list then got ignored. Ended up making a solid steel set with the fourth mount and couldn't be happier. No added noise or vibration and that's with solid subframe bushings and poly suspension bushings. If you can weld or know someone that can make you a set, it's a good, strong, cheap option.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds