The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

How to get power out of a 420A

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calitop

Probationary Member
May 9, 2021
Panama, Central_America
I just bought an eclipse 420a and I would like to know how to get it even if it is 300 horses that I need and how to get to that line

To get to 300hp, you will need spray or boost and a tuning solution. You'll never get there all-engine or on the stock tune.

You'll need 15 psi or a 150 shot. Which means a built bottom end for sure. MegaSquirt is your best tuning option.

You can reach 200whp all-engine. But it costs a bit of money and You'll still need tuning.

$5,000 might do a full 300whp setup. Any less might do 300whp, but only once.

Para llegar a 300 CV, necesitará spray o boost y una solución de ajuste. Nunca llegará allí con todo el motor o sintonizado en stock.

Necesitará 15 psi o 150 disparos. Lo que significa un extremo inferior construido con seguridad. MegaSquirt es su mejor opción de ajuste.

Puede alcanzar los 200 CV con todos los motores. Pero cuesta un poco de dinero y aún necesitará ajustes
stock que hp puedo alcanzar sin tener que forjar

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back