The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

How to easily and SAFELY split any rubber hose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you have tried to split a rubber hose (for whatever reason), and have the dam thing roll around while you are wielding a razor knife to accomplish the job?
This is a simple, easy and SAFE way to split any rubber tube. Don't use a razor knife, just use the razor. Put it into a VISE with it just protruding out of the top enough to cut the hose, no more. This will keep your fingers and your temper happy!
Marty
https://youtube.com/shorts/wpamW3dF4sw?feature=share

That is no shit Sherlock! Dangerous and I like my fingers, even though they get banged up now and then!!!

I maintain that a simple box cutter is one of the most dangerous tools in the workshop, due to underestimating it.

I'm the most dangerous tool in the workshop. The rest are just accomplices. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back