The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

How to burn "unburnable" game

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicagoGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 6, 2002
Glenview_IL
I'm trying to burn a copy of Rainbow Six 3 so I can play on my network with friends, but it appears to be one of those unburnable CDs. I've tried Nero and Adaptec CD Creator and they didn't work. I also have tried programs that are supposed to be able to burn these by creating images of the CD. I tried CloneCD, Alcohol, and Blindwrite and none of them worked. If someone could suggest some other programs to try I would be grateful.

i have a great suggestion. go to the store and buy it!! jk. but if uve tried all that id have given up by now. id just fork over the money if u want it that badly. good luck with that though.

i heard from a friend that if you take magic marker and write around ring on the cd, it will work, but i dont know if its true

i heard from a friend that if you take magic marker and write around ring on the cd, it will work, but i dont know if its true

Not true at all.
I have been burning dreamcast games/os's/computer games for nearly 6 years and that has never worked at all for anyone i know.

If making an image of it isnt working then your definately not doing it rite.

My yahoomessenger id is smit9352, hit me up and talk me through what your doing. Ill try to help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back