The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

how rare is a gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru440

Probationary Member
Jul 23, 2003
OhioUS
hey guys i have a 90 gsx, i dont see to many of them around.. how rare are they?

I dont think there that rare, there the same as talon awd, and a rs awd, maybe they have just been debadged :D

I usually see more awd talons than gsx's, but maybe that was because the original price on the talons was less? maybe eagle decided to make more awd's than mitsu? beats me

as more and more people part them out, i think they'll become pretty rare.

i'm holding onto mine.

maybe that 5% is 97-99 GSX 5spd. cause I don't see many GSX's in those years...that was the year I was lookin for only found one 5spd. that was a 97 but the person wanted like 3000 more for it then what EXCELLENT Blue Book said...so I sad hell no and got my GSX for 1000 under good blue book and it is in almost excellent condition..just a few minor door dings that only I can notice...and paint is a little messed up on the hood...thats all

I've never seen an AWD DSM other than my own around. I've seen Eclipses, Talons and Lasers millions of times but they've all been the Naturally Aspirated (I have seen one GST.)

Most 2Gs you see are the 420As that are usually riced up, etc and are usually driven by women (no offense to any 2g NA eclipse owner whatsoever, but that's what I see)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back