The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How old were you

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got mine 6 years ago and I was 29, you can do the math.

I was sixteen when I got mine now I'm 20 and still have it although I am somewhat looking for a gst/x instead

16, now im 17. will have had the car for a year this feb 17th

17 when i got mine ....i started saving when i was 15. :D

i always liked eclipse's and always wanted one...so when i got my first job at 15 i started looking into DSMs.when i found out there was an AWD turbo modle i set my up 2 1/2 year saving plan..so i could get one after my jr. year. i got it a month after i turned 17.
for 7,600. with problems. i had 9,000 in my savings. so it all worked out perfect.
i love my dsm..and plan to get a 1g some day. and then an evo. im going to stick with these motors.

I already promised my self to never sell my eclipse. i think im going to end up storing it in florida in my grand fathers air plane hanger. and give it to my son...if i ever have one....:thumb:

quiksilver38 said:
15... im on my second one too and im now 17, i noticed all you others my age have 1990 gsx's why not a 2g?

becuase some teenagers have to work for their money to buy nice "expensive" cars

15 - '95 GSX
17 - '97 GSX
20 - '93 TSI AWD

I'm 21 now and it's been fun.:D

My friends older brother had a white 90 awd when I was 14-18(which I got at 18). I was 16 when I got my n/t, 18 when I got hit by a woman who ran a redlight. I stripped the n/t for parts and bought the tsi-awd around the corner. I'm 20 now, and I still have it. It's kinda cool to own the car that got me into these cars.

I was 19 when i got my first Dsm with was a 91 laser rs 2.0 n/t, now i'm 26 and on my second Dsm So i got 7years in the Mighty Dsm game and loving every minute i can hear the Turbo spool up!!!!!

got a 90 Laser RS Turbo at the age of 17 after looking for a year, got a 92 Laser AWD when I was 18 and it decided to try and kill me. I forgave DSM's and bought my first 2g a little while later. All together though i've owned 7 cars and i'm only 20.

15- 1997 GSX,lived in Florida at the time,and i turned 16 got my license and some Truck hit me from Behind and totalled the car
16- 1997 GS- B-day gift from mom,she didn't know any better
16-1996 GST-3 months later got this one

oh and color
X-Green
GS-Silver
GS-T- Primer now Blue

i'm not rich... i just worked over the summer last year and got a lot of money for my 95 gs and got my GSX for half what it shoulda been since it was from a re-po yard :)

Got my N/T at 16, parents bough it. Saved and bought myself a GSX after turning 18.

i was 16 when i got my first dsm i am almost 19 now and i have had 3 so far first was a 91 laser rs then i went to a 97 gs then to a 95 gsx which i still have now i will drive nothing but my dsm

I was 24 when I got my first. Im 31 now so I have had it for about 7 yers. I almost bought a 92 when it first came out but I got a TA instead. Wost part about it was I thought a small block was a little pricey to work on. Now I see that they were cheap compared to the dsm.

I had a GS when I was 18. Got my GS-T when I turned 19 and still have it. (Almost 21)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back