The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

How old were you

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Dad bought mine off my uncle when I was 13 :laugh: I had no clue about the capabilities of this car till i joined tuners in early '04, and when I joined it was I was looking for help on my stereo...not for performance, but now, all I buy is performance stuff...

Got mine 5 months ago with the full knowledge of their potential, just never bought one before cause i waited to find that "untainted" one.:D

17 first DSM an N/T can be seen in Gallery. 18 now second DSM the GS-T also can be seen in my gallery.

Was 17 when i bought the 97 GSX wid 100K miles/rebuilt motor

Bought it cause it was the only cheap gsx within a 50 mile radius and that was after lookin for almost 2 years

2 weeks after i had the car... SPUN A ROD bearing.................. :cry: :cry:

thats gettin ripped offf... i never went over 4500rpm when i drove that thing..

Bought mine at 19, I read an article in Car Craft about DSM's and knew I had to get one.

first at 18, two more at 19. only own the two recent ones now

15... im on my second one too and im now 17, i noticed all you others my age have 1990 gsx's why not a 2g?

quiksilver38 said:
15... im on my second one too and im now 17, i noticed all you others my age have 1990 gsx's why not a 2g?

LOL well im sure not everyone is as rich you.. or they maybe didnt want a 2g... me on the other hand.. worked my ass off for this car.. didnt get a single penny from parents...

i regret buyin it.. wish i bought a 1g...

but thhen weh n i look at ma 2g parked in the garage ijust foreget everything LOL

quiksilver38 said:

alot cant afford it. 2Gs in certain areas are VERY expensive to find in decent shape. I happened to get mine at a steal, otherwise I would be driving a 1G turbo.

I still want a 1G though. BTW I am 18.

I was 17. Since I live in a neighborhood where being able to afford any car is an accomplishment, and most young people who don't sell dope drive sub-$1000 beaters, I became the coolest guy in high school. People who went to HS with me still call it the "hood porsche" and a few sackriders bought DSMs, but mostly non-turbos.

I bought my Eclipse GSX when I was 16 and still have it now at 19. Doesn't get driven much right now since I'm at college but I want to keep the low miles and cleanliness.

I was 17... I won a decked out dodge neon when i was 16, mostly all show and no go... I drove that for probably 4 or 5 months and got sick of it... I wanted something quick... I had always liked the DSMs and decided that would probably be the cheapest way to get what i wanted... I've Never looked back....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back