The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

How old is everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I turned 19 on 22nd of March. The last three years have gone so fast :cry:

40 in November and I'm a grandmother.

23 in september. Had dsm's since I was 19.

I've been reading up on this site for a little more than 3 years. I'm 23. Went to a tech school for 3 years for auto mechanics which is where I first discovered the almighty DSM. Friend drove a 93 rx7 everyday until it got keyed, then he drove this ugly ass car to school and I had no idea how you could go from a 7 to that......then I was educated and became obsessed. Bought a 91 laser awd turbo 3 years back with a blown top end, valves destroyed the pistons, and no place to work on it. So I ended up selling it to help build a race quad. Finally got a nice place and setup a nice garage, so I went out and bought a 92 gsx in great shape with 112,xxx at a steal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back