The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How old is everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am 23 years young..Bought my gsx when I was about 19, so close to 4 years with my 1st dsm..I've had my parts car for 6 months but that doesn't count..

Ohh and, after you turn 21 theres really nothing to look forward to after that..Ohh well insurance dropping when you get married or turn 25..My sister said the same thing, It's all downhill from 21..HURRY UP DEATH I"M IMPATIENT>>As you can tell I'm not okay with getting older..

Yeah. That's what i figured. I turn 21 on july 7. Oh well. Guess my hopes and dreams will die.

Yeah I was paying 250 a month for full coverage..Turned 21, and it went down to 112 a month..I don't have insurance now so I cant tell you what I pay two years later..

I got you beat. My wife is 6yrs younger than me and we have been married since 09-05-03. Been together since early 2000 before she turned 19.

I got you beat. My wife is 6 yrs younger, we got married 3-02-02 when she was 19, and we were dating when she was 17. I know, I know... I was a cradle robber and of course her Dad didn't like me much back then :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back