The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

How old is everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-26-

Starting to get the old man personality already...
Damn kids and thier.... music... :D

24 almost had car 2 weeks and my first when i was 19 for a year

20, 21 in less then a week. Ive been engaged since chirstmas even though I consider her "the wife" already and shes only 19. my dsm has been around for 3 of my birthdays now and the wifes had hers for just about a month.

go start one haha jk being young is better less bills

Just remember at a certain point living with your parents just doesn't look good, your fine for now though ;)

24, came to tuners just after I turned 18 and got my 94 Talon AWD as my first car. Been with my g/f for 5 years in september. Had about 30 cars since my 94 and now I have one again, man time flies.... Although I am looking forward to 25 so my car insurance will finally go down alot.

Lets add to the over 40 crowd, I'm 43. If the DSM croud is any indication of our youth, we're all in big trouble, JK. This has been a great experience for me and I hope my kids (11 and 13) will learn something over the next few years, to give me some hope for our future, LOL.

Lets add to the over 40 crowd, I'm 43. If the DSM croud is any indication of our youth, we're all in big trouble, JK. This has been a great experience for me and I hope my kids (11 and 13) will learn something over the next few years, to give me some hope for our future, LOL.

WHAT!! I was for sure you were like....17.

James :dsm::talon::laser:

haha 16 wit two jobs an school and wayy to many projects but im on my 3rd dsm. went from non turbo 92 eclipse to a 90 tsi fwd now 91 eclipse gsx wit 80k on the body an 7 on the engine clean as balls too

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back