The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How old is everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

be 24 next year
25 the year after next
26 the year after that
funny how math works
had my 'dsm' for 1 yr and 2 days now!

ldstang50 said:
be 24 next year
25 the year after next
26 the year after that
funny how math works
had my 'dsm' for 1 yr and 2 days now!

Wow, good thing you explained that sequence to me or I woulda accidently bought you a "milestone" 25th b-day card next July. That would be embarrassing. OMG

It seems like most of you have only had the car for 3 years or less.....

I'm 23 and I've had the Talon since I was 17.....Way too long!!! She's like a sister now. I will cry when the day comes that I let someone drive off with her. :cry:

27 at the end of this month, had my talon for 4yrs now, sad but true. i'm taking it apart so i can install a flux-compassator so i can go back in time and tell my self to get a TSi instead. :D :dsm: :talon:

19. had a n/t dsm for about 2 months then signed up here on tuners and a month later got my 91 laser rs-t. been with her for a year now :)

physically, mentally, or emotionally?

let's just leave it at this.

Old enough to know better but too young to care, and I've had the talon for almost 3 years now.

physically 24
mentally 14
emotionally 9

But every day I wake up feeling 127
My eclipse has been suckin pay checks for four or five years now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back