The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

How old is everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm 24 and have had my DSM for 4 years now. WTF is wrong with me :p

24 here

have had my 97 n/t for 3.5 years and my 91 gsx for 2 months LOL...

Been arounf dsm's since 17 yr old back home in Puerto Rico... Always wanted a GSX since my friends 91 talon (back when I was 17) ran and beat a lot of stangs and for a high schooler that was cool.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
George

64 years old! Bought my first Mitsubishi Turbo car in 1989, a Mirage that is still with me..

Bob Friend

17 Bought my first dsm about 5 months ago. 98 Eclipse Rs, sold it a few months ago to buy my 93 TSi. Now i hate my car, its an asshole :laugh:

18 and broke for the past year and a half...but i've had my share of fun

16. Ive had my GSX for 1 year, but have worked on them for a couple years prior to getting mine

20! :p I have had my spyder turbo since December and I my first car and only car before the spyder was a 90' eclipse gs! God I loved that car. I drove a guys I knew 98 GS-T and was sold on turbo! Now I am addicted! :D I hate driving a car without it. I wait for the boost and there isnt any!! :cry:

20........Had the rig for 2 years and some change. Almost sold it and/or drove it off a cliff in that time, but no matter how hard i try to convince myself to get rid of it, i love it too much.

19. Had my dsm for 2 years and hating the FWD in the winter. It just gets put away now.

i'll be 17 in less than a month now.... first saw my car on August 30th, 2004, then set the deal that day, then on September 16th, FINALLY got to pick it up, brought it home and whatnot, got pulled over a couple weeks later for my car being "too loud" ... which was BS because it was by a city cop, and i was outside of the city :thumbdown .... oh well.. he just told me to settle down with it... im sure i'll have this car for a while, and when i do sell it, i might get like an EVO 20 or whatever is out by that time haha. :dsm:

84 here, god i miss the good ol days in my model T pickin up all those groovy chicks....

Ya i got so many wrinkles on my balls you cant even count that high.... j/p 19 had my dsm for 1year 3months now. LOL

I'm 20 but looks 15 haha. Oh and I got my first dsm when I was 16 and now I also have a 2g. So 2 DSM's for me, so far.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back