The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

How old is everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just turned 28 and I've had my DSM for 1 and 1/2 years now and getting tired of it. But that's only cause I'm still on the stock turbo. But that will all change next year :cool: .

I'm 20. A pained DSM owner for 4 months.

Have you guys noticed that most of the people here are 20 or younger? Or Mid to low twentys seem to be the majority. I wonder what that says about the economics of the DSM's, and the maturity of the DSM's, and website.
I wonder how old members are on Ferrari Modena 360 Club forums. (Probably 60 years old.)

UCSLugRacerX said:
I'm 20. A pained DSM owner for 4 months.

Have you guys noticed that most of the people here are 20 or younger? Or Mid to low twentys seem to be the majority. I wonder what that says about the economics of the DSM's, and the maturity of the DSM's, and website.
I wonder how old members are on Ferrari Modena 360 Club forums. (Probably 60 years old.)
judging by 90% of the posts its pretty easy to figure out this is a early 20 to teenage board

i'll be 21 in may and have owned 3 dsms with 2 auto's and one manual.

I'll give you some clues: I HAD to buy SOD when it came out and I was in high school. I went to a lame Metallica concert just to watch The Cult open. I still have my original Pantera and Slayer albums on tape...I'm pretty sure that's all they used back then.

Chuckster said:
I'll give you some clues: I HAD to buy SOD when it came out and I was in high school. I went to a lame Metallica concert just to watch The Cult open. I still have my original Pantera and Slayer albums on tape...I'm pretty sure that's all they used back then.
Don't fear the reaper, seasons don't nor do the wind, the sun, or the rain. :D

18 going on to 19 in december had my gsx for a year and a half know.... :dsm:

21 next May, had the DSM since June. I haven't spent enough time driving her yet to really bond, spends too much time broken *sigh*.

19Eclipse90 said:
Don't fear the reaper, seasons don't nor do the wind, the sun, or the rain. :D

I keep that in the shop! A pick of it on my table saw.

Attachments

• Resize of Resize of Resize of DSC01614.JPG
    Resize of Resize of Resize of DSC01614.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 127
18, had my dsm for 2 years, like a few of y'all. gettin rid of it though cause dad wont let me keep it when i move out (on one of his power trips again :rolleyes: ). anywho got a fulltime job comin up, and a 2g in my sights. lookin at a 97gsx wo0t! cant get enough of that awd turbo. :thumb:

turned 19 in august, have had my dsm for 1 1/2 years. the car has seen a new motor since the time i got it and am working on new ideas for the car. but the stock look is what i love, just got to find a way to be creative.

24, got my DL when I was 21, sold it when I was 22 and immediately got my Tsi.

17, on my 4th car and second dsm. I always think about selling it and getting something more practical for my age, it nevers works :|

22 i have had 8 dsms. got my first one when i was 19. 2 1g talon awd, 1n/t 1g eclipse, 1 lazer fwd turbo, 3 2gens 1 awd 1fwd 1n/t. and have had fun with all, now sticking with my 92 awd talon. i love dsms. :talon: :laser: :dsm: david

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back