The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

How often do you wash your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wash my car by hand damn near everyday......that it's on the road. :(

I just rattle-can some more paint on it whenever too much of the old paint falls-off! I'm actually on a panel-by-panel-repaint-as-you-replace plan. I've got a blue door that will need to be cleaned before I paint it, and then I'll get a new hood. I just sprayed some fresh black paint on the wiper-arms and cowl-trim. It looks awsome. Now I want to re-paint my lower window trims. Then I'll be pimp-daddy!

My 01 F250 needs washed bad. I bought it last June, and I haven't washed it once. It's white, too. That's a lot of white sheet-metal.

My 94 Eclipse needs washed, bad, but I haven't backed it out of the garage since I got it home, last October.

My 92 GST doesn't get washed. It's already rusted beyond repair. It just gets new parts pasted to it with drywall screws and hot-glue guns. I actually paid $50 to have a windshield, which I scored for free, installed. It's the one that's spray-painted. It just... runs.

I wash my car once a week at the DIY bays but sometimes more since it gets really dusty here in texas.
On occasion i try the lazer bays but as was stated earlier they really dont get it all.

i do the works when i clean my car.
Real carnuba wax cleaner wax, wash pre wash, clay bar liquid clay bar, polish etc

When I was 17 and did not have a job I washed my car 1-2 times a week in the driveway.
Now I wash it (touch-less car wash) once a week as long as it won't rain 2 days after. If its going to rain then I wait for everything to dry up, then I wash it.

I'm really picky after I wash my car. I do not run through puddles if I must really go over it I slowly drive it for a few feet so water won't splash on the car from the tires spinning. I don't wash my car when it's windy. I don't follow cars a certain feet so I won't collect the dust of a car's back draft. I don't park on the street so when cars pass by dust or dirt get's on it. I don't park under certain trees because some give off sap a.k.a pine trees... all the works. Im a TRUE car wash keep it clean kind of guy! I don't see or know any one that comes close to me!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back