The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

how much would you pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliminat0r

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 18, 2003
Clinton Township, Michigan
how much would you people pay for a 1995 talon tsi awd with 198,000 highway miles. dont know if its an a/t or m/t. considering buying it hes asking 4500 o.b.o

DAYEM!!!! 198,000 thats lotsa miles........
I paid 6,000 for 95 TSi AWD but it only had 92k and lotsa aesthetic/acoustic additions. so i dunno, try kbb.com that should give you a good estimate.

Hmmmm . Lets see I got the TSI for $ 2200 not running with 85,000 miles on it. So I think 4500 is to high.:dsm:

Too high for all those miles. But you do what you want to do.:|

i aint paying no 4500 for it yall crazy id give him like 2500 max. i asked how much would u pay for it please stay on topic.

I wouldn't pay more than $2000.00 for a MT or $1500.00 for an AT.

ahh thast alot better of an offer than 2500. 2k for m/t and 1500 for a/t gotcha but if tis a/t i aint buying it

Kelly blue book has a good condition TSi AWD for 4200, that is where the seller probably got 4500 from. I wouldnt pay anything more than 2k considering it will probably need a lot of work.

everyone on dsmtalk says im low ballin him and i should get kicked in the balls

just take the cost of a 6bolt, subtract from 4500, and add a couple hundred new car dollars

ok blue book is 3500
asking price = 4500 new engine -2k 2500 see im right cuz installing the engine is expensive too

Tell him of all the mantience it needs, how much money it will cost you to make it running in decent shape. And al of that good stuff and offer him 1750. Because I bet even if you do pay 1750, you will end up spending more than 4500 getting it to run good

You will more than likly need more than just engine work.

Originally posted by Defiant
Ain't it funny that all miles over 30K are "highway" miles? What'd we think they drove on, cobblestone cowpaths?
:laugh: We have cobblestone highways here!

i drove on a cow path before in the U.P good times you couldnt even tell my car was black aftert that. it looked like a shitty brown till i took the jet spray to it. im looking at it tomorrow hopefully its sweet im only bringing 2k with me since iv looked into everything im gonna need. new engine, probabLY a new tranny, and some small stuff in engine bay like water pump etc..., itll run me about 2g tlo get it fixed up and looing awesome, then ill sand blast it, and take it to maacco and aske me to use a good primer and good paint and make it black. hopefully i can get a bumper replacement before i paint it cuz the 95 bumpers ###, i might just do a 97-98 conversion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back