The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

how much would you pay for...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdsm drft

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2003
None, Louisiana
I'm considering selling my car for a 240sx. Its a 1992 gsx. The odometer has 145000 miles but i just swapped the motor for a jdm 4g63.
Still running the 14b. Ive got an extra intake manifold and turbo plus several other extra parts that were shipped with the engine that were never used. All the parts would be included with the sale. The motor and labor are under warranty from the engine swap. Car runs very very well with the new motor. Absolutely no problems. Several bolt on mods.

just getting an idea here people, just throw out a number you would pay for the whole package.

Probably $3-4,000 depending on the body and how the car shifts. How much oil does it use? Did you put a new timing belt/tensioner/water pump on the JDM engine when you got it? How are the tires & brakes? Just because a car has "no problems" doesn't mean there aren't things that may need replacing soon. It's hard to give an accurate price on your description. If the car needed any of the abovementioned work the price would go down proportionally...

All belts were replaced along with the timing belt (a bad timing belt was the cause for the swap). The water pump was replaced 3 months ago. Transmission is strong with no grinding or weak gears. Tires show no signs of treadwear and the breaks are in good condition. The body and paint are about as clean as ive seen for a 1992.

4000 sounds like a decent number. Though in total ive spent near 5000 since buying the car in august. After the master cylinder went out i replaced the clutch with an oem spec.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back