The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

how much nitrous can a stock esi handle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardrive07k

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Pennsylvania
Has anyone used the nitrous kits that only shoot when you hit a certain rpm then quits shooting when you let off the gas i think zex makes one? and anyone know how much a Stock Talon ESI can handle?

People have been know to run anywhere between 50-80hp shots of NOS. I personally had a dry system on my car before I went turbo and I was running a 70 shot max.......

Make sure you label the Nawwwssss buttons, and differentiate between Nawwsss 1 and Nawwwssss 2. Be careful, I've seen the way you drive, youre gonna blow yer car to smithereens (shaking head while running fingers through hair). Did you top out at 145?

ROLMFAO........Here is my answer to that!!!

Attachments

• dudenawz.jpg
    dudenawz.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 188
No problems with my nitrous at all......I have since rebuilt my bottom end(was in perfect shape) and went with a Haun stage 2 kit with the front mount.....

Strauss, Are you satisfied with your hahn kit or , did you wish you would of just bought a turbo car? How expensive was it to fill you nirous bottle?

I love my Haun kit, last time I was at the track I was trapping 115.966mph!!! My best time that day was 13.6, but that was because I was on street tires and the stock differential. Hopefully with some better traction, I should be able to dip into the 12's. I wouldn't give up my kit for anything, I love it. And as far as filling my tank, it was around $45 to fill it and I would use it up in about 3-4 days on average :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back