The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

How much did you sell your stock turbo for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dub2gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2005
Mountain Home, Arkansas
I just sold my stock turbo on ebay for way more than I thought it would. Just want to know how much money people got for their turbos or what they did with them when upgrading!!!

Brian:cool:

i sold my t too small for 175 bux too someone who just needed a turbo to get his talon running...

I sold mine for 195 on ebay to some guy! I found that to be a lot because it had 90,000+ miles on it. Funny how that supply and demand thing works!!!

Brian

sold mine with stock exh. mani and o2 housing for 350 + shipping on ebay. This was about 2 yrs ago. Just throw honda in the title, and somewhere in the listing say this would be a custom application, and you're set.
-Mike

I sold my one of my 14b's that had 50 miles on it, with the wastegate, and 02 housing for 200 on ebay. Damnit I wish it would of got more. I guess I started the bidding too high ($200). Oh well.

Sold my stock turbo on ebay for about 170 with about 70k on it. All I had to do is put honda and a few other 4 cyl's in the title and description and you get a lot of views.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back