The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Resurrecting this thread as I'm curious what people are paying now a days.

Paid $18,300 for my '93 Talon TSi in March of 1993.

Bought it new with 6 miles on it, it was also 8 days old when I bought it.

Drove it as my daily driver from new in March 1993 until Dec 2019.

Starting in Jan 2020 I still drive it for fun or short trips.

Current mileage as of Oct. 2022 is 241,083

Legitimately passes CA smog every 2 years including earlier this year,

-Richard Silva-
'93 Talon TSi
O.G. Talon Digest member 96-2002
O.G. SoCal Club DSM member

$2300 in 2019 for my 1992 auto talon and drove it 150 miles home.
It came with the window sticker too!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I made the mistake of being impatient and going for an auction. Purchased my 95' Talon AWD for 5900...
Its pretty neat, since it has the beige interior and no sunroof, and was mostly stock aside from a aftermarket BOV and exhaust.
However, within 6 months had to have the motor sent to a machine shop, rebuilt, and had to put in another transmission since mine was grinding 2nd after the clutch burnt out, speaking of which the clutch had to be replaced.
Thats what i get for buying a 205k mile car with no info about it :ohdamn:
(make no mistake, i still love it though. Its been nothing but amazing, smiles every time i drive)

I think I paid $1500 for the blue talon like 10 years ago. Lol. It ran but the engine was…horrific with sludge. Check the build thread for pics. And the trans fluid pump completely shat itself shortly after getting it shipped here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back