The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picked up my TSI for 1500... absolutely rust free, bone stock except for a set of coil over sleeves, and a real nice built motor :D

Craigslist. Recently I've seen some decent intact 1g's that need minor to moderate work for under 1k. The best deal was a nice looking 1991 Black TSi AWD manual that had a rear main seal leak onto the clutch. Need a new seal and clutch and ready to go for $700. For an extra $100 he would drop it off at your door if you where within ~100miles of him.

Were do you find these deals WTF

eh, i know some cool guys ;) haha but nah, a good friend of mine gave me a deal on it. gonna be pulling out the motor to put into my GSX soon, and selling the shell w/ trans

$1650 plus tax title and licence. 1996 GS Eclipse 139k miles. Damn near no rust at all. Just needs the front/rear shock/struts done, rear brakes and water pump timing belt. Engine is strong and then i just need to do little BS stuff to it make it my own. And it was all stock with the exception of a cold air intake. I thought i got a good deal.

97 tsi us 500 bucks :D not bad but it is an auto so i'm thinking about doing a swap on it or i might just sell this one and get my gsx. i go nuts without my 5 speed but i'll deal with it considering this tsi is worth 5000 ;P 100,000 miles on the dot almost.

"project lazarus" cost me $1, 1991 tsi. and the name says it all, i have to raise this one from the dead.

I traded my 1990 chevy pick up and $800 for my 98 GST with 146xxx auto tranny!!

i payed $850 for my 1995 gsx eclipse, its a manual and has 175,xxx miles. it came with performance shocks and coilcover sleeves, icw racing rims, freash tires, k&n lifetime air filter, extra 14b or 16g small turbo, and some other lil mods

Last edited:
1000 bucks with 166k on the clock Durango Copper Pearl color auto 100 percent stock under the hood and interior. Only aftermarket part was wheels and tires :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

$3500 for mine
Limited black and grey edition
6k miles on the rebuilt motor (done by Mitsubishi), all mods in my mod list were installed already plus more goodies the previous owner through in. (2 extra black box ecu's, turbo timer, boost gauge, air box, all documents and receipts, etc) only issue is it had a short in the ignition wiring which was fixed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back