The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I paid 1900 USD about 8 months ago for my 91 TSI FWD with 130,xxx and bone stock

1000 for a smashed Evo 1 running perfect.
1800 for a smashed Evo 1 with front end damage (rad, rad fan, etc)

250 for my spyder. Had a blowen motor and I rebuilt it that weekend. I'm in the middle of collecting parts now and all I need is some 86.5 or larger stroker pistons and some 159mm rods feel free to pm me if u have some used one's or something cheap

96 eclipse gst with 94,xxx orig miles - $1450 - bought about 3 months ago with a blown motor. Bought a motor for 350 and she runs like a champ!!

$4000 for my 1997 gst spyder stock 120,000 mi. with broken 1st gear
$1700 for my 1996 talon tsi awd 98,000 mi. great shape but a lot of dumb problems that i fixed mostly for free/cheap with light mods
$1000 for my 1996 gst eclipse with faded paint 115,000 mi. and a rod knock.

i paid 1200, thought it was a deal till now all my sensors on my intake are faulty, getting error codes for IAC valve fault, Barometric Pressure sensor fault, and Air Flow sensor fault.... Any suggestions

I got my 97 spyder for 8000 from a dealer financed with 130k miles then from the same dealer a 99 gs with 100k miles for 5500 financed as well and my built 95 gst off of a guy who decided it was time to move on for 4500 in payments as well all of these in southern California.

Bought my 1992 awd tsi 6/4 148,000 miles for $400 in 08' didn't run bad ecu eventually sold it.

brought two tsi's 90' and 92' both awd 90'tsi runs but has a fuel issue and parted out the 92' car got both of them for $500 from a mechanic shop they had been sitting for 5 years both cars had the ecu's stolen out the them and the 90' didn't have mpi relay still hav'nt got it started thinking fuel pump isn't getting power it's winter time up here so im going to wait and mess with it once it warms up next year and the owner of the shop said he didn't know anything about the ecu's so im thinking a previous mechanic.

Which comes to my 94' tsi awd 5-spd that I got in march of this year I traded a 95' acura legend with 220,000 miles with a blown headgasket for the tsi that had 131,000 miles which ultimately also had a blown head gasket too.

Last edited:
300 bucks for a 97 tsi awd auto. It didn't run when I bought it but I swapped the CAS and that solved the problem :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back