The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

How much did you pay for your 1gT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericismyname

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2002
West Des Moines, Iowa
List options specs,

1991 Plymouth Laser RS-T, Automatic, fulley loaded minus leather(dont know if it was option in 91), alloy wheels, Ridgy side skirts, spoiler. 121k -$1200 from a dealer

1990 plymouth laser rs-t, manual, fulley loaded minus leather(again dont know if it came), flip up roof, skirts, and alloy wheels, 1 owner, 132k-$1300 from an old man

1990 talon TSI AWD 118k miles with a rebuilt motor put in at 115k no options just bare bones no abs and a non lsd rear end. I picked it up for 2500.

how many of these threads do we have in a week?..
we should have a poll between the ebay,venting/idleing problem,mustang bashing,and how much was your car threads..

and to not stray off topic i paid about tree-fitty :)

I got my 1992 Eagle Talon TSi awd with big 16g and all power options and 5spd with 70,000 miles on it, and all i gave him was a 91 Camaro 305 with 205,000 miles on it good trade if u ask me :thumb:

91 GST, 97k miles, automatic , all options but leather and sunroof. All stock. Paid $2500

Originally posted by twenty5psi
how many of these threads do we have in a week?..
we should have a poll between the ebay,venting/idleing problem,mustang bashing,and how much was your car threads..

and to not stray off topic i paid about tree-fitty :)

my bad, i didnt see any when i searched through the pages a little,...if it is a problem the moderaters will lock it anyway. no pun intended.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX -
Manual, Tan Cloth, Power Everything, No ABS, 3 Bolt LSD, Mazda Tape Deck :)confused: I Don't Why the Original Owner Had It In)

44k Original Miles (At Date of Purchase), HKS Turbo Exhaust, HKS Intake, HKS EVC Boost Controller, HKS 2.5" I/C Piping, HKS Throttle Body Elbow, KYB GR-2 Struts, 17x8" Moda BBS M1 Wheels, Brand New 225/45/17 Sumitumo HTR Z Tires, All Owners and Service Manuals, Full Car Cover, All Recipts and an Original 1991 HKS Catalog.
All for $5,000.

-Brady

92 GSX - 6 bolt/4 bolt
small 16g
3" turbo back
Phantom boost guage
HKS turbo timer
TMO stage III
Ground Control Coil over w/ Eibach springs
17" wheels

All for the ass raping of $7,000

And its been broke ever since. :mad:

Originally posted by Mo-Bo0st
92 GSX - 6 bolt/4 bolt
small 16g
3" turbo back
Phantom boost guage
HKS turbo timer
TMO stage III
17" wheels

Thats its it im selling my car:p

LOL :laugh:

Yeah, if people based their cars on what I paid for mine they would be rich. I bought it because it looked like a lightly modified car that was in good running order and I was willing to pay a little more for a good running car than paying less and have to put the extra in to get it running well. SO MUCH FOR THAT PLAN!!! The damn thing broke for the first time 5 days after i got it (rear axel fell off). Oh well. I have faith that one day it will run again. :cry:

BTW - I love your car JDM

1990 Talon TS-i AWD 5-speed, fully loaded, 2000 :D 143k on the clock

91TSi AWD

Automatic, loaded, 119k. free mods, rims, avon zz1 tires with 5k on them. Turbo was raplced at 80k

$1500

Originally posted by Mo-Bo0st
92 GSX - 6 bolt/4 bolt
small 16g
3" turbo back
Phantom boost guage
HKS turbo timer
TMO stage III
17" wheels

Man I wish I had that owned pic I made uploaded somewhere. Not to mention that he put like 8,000 mile on it in the 2 months it was running.

90 Laser RS FWD. Tan cloth interior, no spoiler, no side skirts, no nothing. All power options inside though kinda weird. Free. Grandparents old car and they were the original owners. Got it with 80,000 miles and now at 103 I think I killed it.

92 TSI AWD 6/4 bolt. All option except leather (I live in AZ so that is good) and sunroof. Black/grey interior. Bought a week ago with 108,000 for 3200 bones.

Originally posted by 6damian6
90 eclipse GSX-400$

dang i feel like im getting ripped off, but i guess the guy who paid 7000Gs for a 1g got ripped off Lol. JM

93 talon tsi fwd- origional 7 bolt with 225 km's, stock cept for k+n filter, paid 9000$ canadian with financing of 5 yrs.

motor is pretty much shot, tranny rebuilt twice and having problems again, vandalized and hit a deer :cry:

91 laser rs, rebuilt turbo, blown head, great condition, 1000$ canadian... getting an engine for it on sunday, 6 bolt for 500$

maybe!! 93 tsi awd, no engine, missing some parts, just saw it at a scrapyard, wondering if i can trade my 9000 sasab turbo for it with parts car, keep u posted on that

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
5spd, fully loaded, 75,000 original miles
35,000 miles on new motor & tranny...

... bought it from a friend for $1800 :D :cool:

Originally posted by boostedinaz
Man I wish I had that owned pic I made uploaded somewhere. Not to mention that he put like 8,000 mile on it in the 2 months it was running.

How bout this, you dont post that stupid ass picture and I let you live :thumb:

And boy those were the most fun 8,000 miles ever. :dsm:

Also, I only paid 7g's not 7000g's :rolleyes:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back